Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We're Gonna Party Like It's 1999.....

Okay, so I am a little exhausted after this weekend. Three parties in total. On Friday was Tori's with her friends. Saturday Morgan's. Sunday party with the family. Friday I took Tori and her 2 friends and Morgan and Cole to the Ice Age II movie. It is so cute. I liked it a lot. The theatre was packed. We had a great time and the girls were so good ($25.00 later just on snacks). Saturday I decided to take only Morgan and her 2 friends. This made it easier and since Mike was home to watch the others it worked out. Well, Morgan's friends know eachother a little better than Tori's friends, and they acted like sisters. They were fighting with eachother and pouting and the whole "diva" thing. Morgan was like 'quite fighting you guys' all day long. Not that I didn't have fun, but I could do without the drama. Well, I did make it through Ice Age II again (I am glad that it was actually a cute and funny movie).

Saturday night Charity and Ryan took us out for dinner because Mike did some tile work for them in their bathroom. It was nice to go to dinner with no kids and sit and visit with friends for as long as we wanted. We went to a new resturant in town called the 'Arizonia Steak House'. The food was great and nice atmosphere, kinda' south western. So that was great. We didn't get home until 11:30 and we forgot about the time change. Oh well. Up early Sunday for church and home right after for ANOTHER birthday party. This time with the family. Mostly Mike's family came. Only my Dad, Mary, and my Aunt Mary came. That's okay. It was kinda nice not to have ALL of the other kids running around and things. Our kids are the youngest on Mike's side, so the others were all older.

So, that is it. That sums up my weekend. Busy, short, and PARTY!

2 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Pary on, Jill!

Jen & Gary said...

jill-let's get with the program, and update the blog.