Yesterday I took my dad out for breakfast for his birthday. It was nice. I love breakfast and my dad used to always take me out for breakfast when I was a girl. At least once a month on Saturday morning we would go get breakfast at 'Bells'. Good memories for me. After breakfast Cole and I ran some errands and then picked up the girls from school and came home and packed for and OVERNIGHTER with the AWANA girls at church. Needless to say I am exhausted today. I started catching a cold Thrusday morning and now it is full fledged and I am all stuffy and hoarse. I am so tired. I can't wait to go to bed tonight.
Mike got half of the patio blocks in where we are putting them in the back yard. It looks really good. I am excited to have some more useable space for sitting and playing. It will be nice when it is all done. Have a great rest of the weekend!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
I Am Tired!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jill~ get some rest! Have a glass of wine, and head to bed.
Post a Comment