Sunday, April 23, 2006

To Have Kids Or Not....That Is The Question

Check out my friend Jen's latest blog posting.....I laughed so hard.....

3 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

jill- I am glad that you enjoyed that!

Jen & Gary said...

Jill- I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean to sound like I was aiming my latest blog at you. It was just something I started writing, something I wanted to get out. I had no intetions on hurting anyone. I hope that you know that I value our friendship, no matter what what paths in life we are on, or decide to take... love ya.

Jill Corwin said...

All is a okay, Jen. I know that you didn't aim it at me. I am happy that you are finding some peace in your decisions. You are a wonderful person, and one of my best friends. Thank you!