Well, today went much better at work. I felt a little better once I woke up this morning. And today was un-eventful, which was nice. The mother of the child was so nice and she reassured me that there were no hard feelings, and that it was not my fault, and she gave me a big hug. That made me feel much better. So, tomorrow should be even better. :)
We went to young marrieds tonight. It was good. We only have one more meeting and then we are off for the summer. We will not be there next week though, because there is an A.W.A.N.A. closing ceremony and we can't miss it. The girls both finished a book this year, so they will be getting an award of some kind. It will be fun. Tomorrow I work the late shift, 10-6. I hate that because I don't get home until about 6:45. Then I have to get dinner around, and baths, and bed. I don't even get to spend time with the family. I am glad that I don't work that shift much. Well, I am starting to ramble, so good night.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Much Better
Posted by Jill Corwin at 1:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jill-I hope you have a good weekend! You deserve it after such a tough week!
Post a Comment