Okay, today was the worst day at my job ever. I have had P.M.S., so I was feeling a little down on myself. I was like getting vibes that my co-workers were irritated at me, etc. You know what I mean....a little paranoia and on the vurge of tears all day. I didn't get my lunch break until 2:45, and I leave at 4:45. So, just little things that normally don't happen. And then the worst thing happened. One of the kids got hurt and it was my fault. Not really. But it could have been seen as my fault and I felt REALLY bad, and it was serious. Everyone was like "don't worry about it" and things, but I was crying. Just a bad day. There was an equipment failure, and that is the REAL reason she got hurt, but if I had just done one thing different, she wouldn't have even gotten hurt. It just STINKS! I want to take a shower and go to bed right now. Hopefully tomorrow goes much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry that you had a bad day. I hope you can sleep it off and tomorrow will be a great one. Love ya!!!
Jill- I am glad you could let the steam off, when I called... by the way the diet, is on a downward spiral...I am eating eggs, but w/the yolk and mushrooms...
Jen!!!! Agh!!!!!!!!!You made it all day, and now this! (Just kidding) :) Hopefully tomorrow goes better!
Jill- I am feeling great, although I didn't follow the diet 100%. I am going to do it next week. I feel good, and "cleaned out!"
Post a Comment