Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

Well, I had a really nice Easter. We went to church at 10:00 and they put on a drama called 'The Promise'. It is a re-enactment of the life of Christ. It was really good. They do it every year, but switch it up a little bit. This was the first year that I think the kids understood most of it. It was great. After church we came home and I put the ham in the oven. I bought a spiral ham at Sam's it was FABULOUS. I highly reccomend it. It was so easy and tasted GREAT. I got a couple of side dishes together and relaxed until my mom got here. Then we had dinner. Yummy! After dinner we cleaned up and relaxed a little. Later in the afternoon Amy came over and brought the kids for an egg hunt. It was so fun to watch them run around racing to get them. All in all just a nice day. Again. I hope you all had a nice weekend.

0 comments: