Well hello there. I know that I am not good at keeping up with these postings. Sorry. The weather has been beautiful. We have been getting a little bit of yard work done. I am going to buy some grass seed to fill in some areas. It really needs help.
Today is the day that our nephew Brandon has his surgery. You can keep up with his blog at BRANDON and type brandonlawrence for the patient name. They are keeping up with the blog and anyone can post a message on the message board. Keep them in your prayers today and for the next couple of months.
The kids are doing great. The girls had their last dance class last Friday. They did a little recital at the end. It was so cute. They love to dance. On Sunday we went to the ballet in Traverse City. It was Cinderella. The girls had a lot of fun. We went with my friend Karyn and Katlyn.
Cole is getting so big. He is wearing some size 8 pants. I need to find him some new uniform pants. He has outgrown all of his. They are hard to find this time of year. I am going to look at Goodwill and see if there are any there.
We are still planning on painting our diningroom. I am thinking a shade of yellow. All of our furniture in there is dark wood, so I think it would be a good contrast. Hopefully we will start it soon. I got a beautiful wardrobe from my aunt and cousin. It will go perfectly in there and I can use it for a coat closet since we don't have one in there.
Well, I hope all of you are doing well. I will update on Brandon's progress.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thursday
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment