Friday, April 14, 2006

Just A nice Day

Yesterday I had a really nice day. In the morning I went tanning and then came home and did some things around the house. I met my mom at a little cafe downtown and we had lunch. It was so nice to visit with her. We don't get to do that much w/o the kids there. After lunch we went to Tori's classroom for her presentation. She did such a cute and good job. Later in the evening we went to our friend's for dinner of grilled burgers. It was nice to get together (and I got to hold the baby a lot!) It was just a nice day. I like days like this.

Today we are getting ready to go to town and run some errands and take Morgan to a birthday party. Have a great weekend.

Remember the REAL reason for Easter is to celebrate the resurrection of CHRIST JESUS ! Have a great Easter!

0 comments: