Friday, April 14, 2006

Not so good now

Okay, after I posted earlier I started coming down with something. I was out and about in town and started feeling aching in all of my bones. I feeling like I am catching a cold or something. I just hope the baby I was holding last night doesn't catch anything. Yuck! And it is such a beautiful night I want to be outside getting something done, but it doesn't look like that will be happening. Oh, well.

Brandon still doesn't have movement in his legs. Please pray for a miraculous recovery of the movement in his legs. He is getting really bummed out about it! He is in tremendous pain from the surgery! All in all it was a success, but very trying in MANY ways. Just keep him in your prayers. The Carepages web site (found below) has pictures of Brandon before surgery and you can read all of the posts his parents have done for the past couple of months. Check it out.

0 comments: