Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just A Nice Week

Well, I am a little bit tired (since we had to get up early on Saturday). I took a nap this afternoon. That was nice. I planted some flowers and a bush. They look really nice. I moved some of my hanging baskets around because two of them were not doing so good in the shade where they were and I moved them into a sunny place. Because as much as I liked them where they were, they don't look so good a yucky brown color.

I had a wonderful week. Very relaxing. It is nice to have some days off where we can sleep in and relax with the kids. We went to the beach on Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday we went up to North Bar lake/Lake Michigan with my friends Stacy and Trish. The kids and I were there all day (12-4:30). It was fabulous and beautiful. I love the lake! Friday I worked and did a little shopping afterwards because I had to get a bridal shower gift and Cole needed a gift for a friend's birthday party. So we hit Bed Bath and Beyond and Walmart. We then went over to the county pool and I registered the girls for swimming lessons. They will be on Tues/Thurs nights. The girls are so excited and so am I! They start this Tuesday!

After the pool (and a swim test) I came home to the message from the balloon guy and then I had to quickly get the kids ready to go to Mom's so she could watch them for us. They spent the night over there, but I didn't get them there until 11pm. I then had to get up at 4:00am to go to the balloon ride! If you know me that is NOT enough sleep, but it was worth it! So I am still catching up with a little nap here and there!

My Mom is trying to get me to go to Vegas to visit Joel. I am a little scared to leave the house for four days! I mean, can they survive without me? Would things be okay? I need to relinquish control! UGH!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can do it. It would be a nice trip and cheap! We can stay with him so it would just be the plane ticket. I will have to see.

Well, I hope everyone has some exciting plans for the week. Have a good Monday!

0 comments: