Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Beautiful June Day

Today Cole and I went to the beach. My first visit this year. It was so nice. 81 degrees and dry. No humididty. We had a great day. He thought it was great that we were alone. No sisters. They were at school. Cole was done with school last Wednesday. The girls go into next week. This Thursday Tori has a field trip to the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. My mom will be joining her. Tori is so excited! I had the honor of going with Cole's class to the Dunes last week, so I recruited Mom for this trip...whew.....I don't know if I could climb up the dunes one more time! Lots of work!

Well, My cousin Willie and his wife Elizabeth had there baby yesterday. A beautiful baby girl. She looks so perfect! And 'mom' looks great too! Wow!

That is about all of the excitement around here.

0 comments: