Well, let's see........what have we been busy with. Wednesday I worked and then we just did chores around the house. Thursday was the last day of school....which makes it official...I now have 2 third graders!!!! Seems impossible! I worked on Friday and then the girls and I went to the Great Wolf Lodge with the Brownie troop. I was a chaperone and it was a lot of fun. We were all exhausted! Played hard and stayed up late. Last night we were pretty much recooperating and relaxing. This morning we went to church and went out to lunch. We had gotten Mike a golf tee time for Father's Day. It was for 3:00 so we had a little time to kill in between. We went to the mall. I found a pair of sandals that I had been wanting (or something like them anyways). They are Columbia and are similar to Tevas. Very comfortable for work. Mike went off to golf. Unfortunately it was raining. I had prepaid for the game, and he said a little rain wouldn't hurt. So, he went. The kids and I have been home cleaning and getting ready for the week.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment