Today is turning out to be a nice day. This morning I dropped the girls off at school and Cole and I went yard saling. I found a couple of things. Then we came home and cleaned up a bit and went back into town to pick up the girls at noon. We went to B.K. for lunch (our usual Friday lunch) and now we are home and the kids are playing with a new board game I got at a sale. We are about to lay down for a "rest" and then later tonight a babysitter is coming over to play with the kids and Mike and I are going to some friends' for a pot-luck. I LOVE days off. I wish everyday were this stress free. I think it is just nice to know that I don't have to be back to work until Monday : ) Not that I don't like my job, it just makes home more stressful! Tomorrow will be more sales (It is the community sale weekend) they are everywhere in the neighborhood. I can just walk to them. The kids want to have a lemon aide stand tomorrow....we will see....last year they made $21 in about 2 hours. I wish I could do that, but somehow I think if I were to set up the stand it wouldn't make as much :] Well, have a great weekend!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment