Well, it is official! I have now been up in a hot air balloon! It was so amazing! We were supposed to go Monday morning, but late last night the balloon guy called and said that they had an opening for this morning and would we like to take it. I said sure because the weather report was a great one and who knows what would happen by Monday morning in northern Michigan :) So it was a beautiful morning. So peaceful. So quiet up there. I loved it. It was not scary in the least bit. Just plain beautiful. We could see all of the way to the Manitou Islands. After the ride Mike and I went out to breakfast and then came home and got the kiddos on the way. What a wonderful way to start the day!
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment