Sunday, June 11, 2006

It Is Sunday

Well, yesterday was nice. My mom called and she wanted to go yard saling with me. We went for about 4 hours. Mike stayed home with the kids and they had a lemonade stand. They made $25 in about 2 hours *that is as long as their attention span is*. Not bad money I should say. I found a few things, but they were just little things. I found one really cool thing. It is a box of old match books. They all have advertisements on them. They are from the 40's and 50's. I think they are cool to look at. I paid only $2 for the whole box of them. After saling we took Cole to a birthday party and we went to Williamsburg for an open house. After that Mike and Tori went on a date and Morgan and I stayed home and I did a minicure for Morgan. It was fun. Nice and relaxing day. Today, no plans. I love that. We went to church and out for lunch and now Mike is taking a nap on the hammock and I am hoping to kick him off soon!

0 comments: