This morning I got up and took the girls to school and Cole and I came back home and cleaned up a bit and had breakfast together. My friend Stacy had invited me over for lunch, so on the way we got Cole a haircut. He looks so cute with a fresh cut. He looks older and like Mr. GQ. He is so handsome. Well, lunch was fun and Cole had fun playing with the other kids. Boys, they are so loud and rough. Just going outside they slammed the front door and knocked a candle holder on the floor. We tried to keep them outside most of the time, but of course they wanted to come in :) And of course they made "weapons" to fight the "girls" which the girls came in immediatedly and told on them. Good girls.
Does anyone else have a hard time with teaching your kids which things are okay to taddle about. I noticed this today as I watched someone else, and it made me think of my own girls. They like to taddle, but some things are okay to taddle about........hummmmmmmm..........
Sorry about the rambling..........:)
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Boys
Posted by Jill Corwin at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my mother told me it was only okay to taddle if someone was going to get hurt.
That is a good thing. I will try to use that, if someone is hurt or could be hurt. Thanks!
Jill, just wondering if you were interested in a girls weekend..let me know..
Post a Comment