Okay, so I took this week off from work. I figured I would have more time and be able to post, but no......as you know, I haven't. Well, this week was really nice. I enjoyed sleeping in and spending time with the kids. Mike was home last Friday, thru Tuesday, so we had a little mini family vacation time. I enjoy doing the Cherry Festival fun things. I guess because I grew up in T.C. that it brings back good memories from when I was a kid. This year I took the kids to a lot of events. I haven't in the past years. We did a cherry pie eating contest, parades, two fireworks displays, mid-way, concert in the open space, and just walking around and people watching. Last night we were down town at the beach waiting for the fireworks to start and it was so nice and relaxing. I felt so at peace. We were watching the sunset and the water was calm and there were people around. It was really nice. Vacation is not over, I still have tomorrow off.
I have a lot to do this week. The girls are leaving for Brownie camp Wednesday so I need to get things ready for that. They are so excited. It will be fun for them. I am also planning a 50th birthday party for my Mom. So far it is a surprise, but I think I will tell her a couple of days before...I don't know. I need to get started buying things for the party. Wow, lots to do. And on a completely different note, I REALLY need a new bathingsuit, and have tried several on and don't like any of them. I like the top from one and the bottom from another, and in the mix and match, the same thing...I find a bottom I like or a top, but not the other..............frustrating!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
I LOVE The Cherry Festival
Posted by Jill Corwin at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment