Friday, July 28, 2006

End of July

Well, busy week. Summer seems to be going by way too fast! This Sunday I am having a surprise 50 birthday party for my Mom. As far as I know she has no idea. :) It is a lot of work! I think I have things under control. Just need to do food shopping. I have the list and need to just do it. I am waiting until tomorrow because we don't have much room to store it. Today I had a Dr appointment for my knees. They have been hurting for a while and sometimes it is so bad I can't walk up the stairs! Wow and I am only 28. So I finally went in and they said I actually have something, which I was thinking they would say it was nothing. I need to go to physical therapy for a couple of weeks and then come back. So that will be fun, not, but if it helps, then good. They just want me to strenghten certain muscles that support the knee cap. Well, swimming lessons are going better. They look like they are swimming to me. As long as they can save themselves, I'm good. They love lessons so much, it has been a great experience!

Mike is out golfing today. (well, this afternoon). We are planning on going to the drive in to see Ant Bully. I haven't really heard much about it, I hope it is okay. Even if it is lame, the kids have fun going to the drive in. So tomorrow and Sunday will be busy, next week is VBS at church and I took off an extra day at work so I can help a little and get the kids there some of the days. Well, take care and try to stay cool. I hear it is supposed to be in the 90's and humid the next couple of days!

0 comments: