Wednesday, August 31, 2005

On The First Day...

Yes, his day went fine; and mine did too. It was actually nice to spend the day with the girls (they don't start until next Tuesday). We just hung out around the house and they helped me with laundry and things.

When I picked Cole up from school he was really excited and he said that kindergarten is sooooo fun. I asked him if he missed me and he said "yes I missed you, but not enough to call you on the phone." Well, I guess that is good. One part of me was hoping that he had missed me terribly, but the other part didn't want him to miss me at all. So, I guess it turned out good! He is so excited, and can't wait until tomorrow until he goes back. All day today he has been asking me and checking to make sure that he gets to go back tomorrow.

While he was at kingergarten he made a picture and it was of me smelling a flower :) that made me feel good because he really was thinking of me :)

0 comments: