Well, for those of you who don't know, we have not had any seating in our livingroom for over a year. Now, this is my own fault; last spring I decided to repaint my livingroom, and it turned out beautiful! Well, I couln't put my old, ugly couch in this new, beautiful room because it would just detract from its beauty. So, I moved the old couch downstairs into the family room, and repainted that room too. Needless to say, we have not saved enough money up to buy a new couch until this week. I have been looking all year at different garage sales and furniture resale shops with no luck. On Sunday we bought a paper and there was a flier for a big sale at one of the local furniture stores. There was a picture of a sofa which was in our price range, and it looked decent, so I dragged Mike down to check it out. We looked around the whole store and I was admiring a sofa and Mike goes "that is the one in the ad that is really cheap!" I said "it is?" and we bought it. I love it and it looks so good in my livingroom! Now we have ordered the love-seat to match. Now I can actually have company over again! I am so excited!
Let's see, what have we been up to? This week I worked on Monday. I had Tues and Weds off and Mike had Weds off so we decided to take the kids to the 'Great Wolf Lodge' on Tues/Weds. This was so much fun! greatwolflodge.com Needless to say, everyone is exhausted now! I think that it is an early night for us!
Today it was back to work for all! This morning as we went to leave at 7:15 a.m.! We realized that the dog had run away! The gate in the back yard had blown open by the wind, and she was not coming when we called! Very scary, but Mike found her down a couple of blocks running around like she had broken out of prison! Silly dog! So I finally got on the road at 7:25, so I was running late! ugh!!!!!
Today we found out who Cole's kindergarten teacher is. It is the same teacher that Tori had, so it is nice because I already know her! Well, I will update more later!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
We have a couch!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment