Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Back To School Time

We just got back from the annual Grand Traverse Academy open house. The kids had so much fun seeing their teachers and friends. Cole got to see his classroom, and Morgan also got a new room (but same teacher). Cole does not have any of his friends in his class. This isn't nessarily a bad thing, because he will make new friends. There was actually pretty good chance of knowing someone because four of our good friends have kindergarteners this year at G.T.A.

I am feeling a little frazzled as I worked all day, and one of the babies cried the WHOLE afternoon, and I mean that! So after work I rushed to pick up the kids at child care, rushed home, took shower, rushed back into town, went to B.K. for dinner, and rushed over to the school for the open house before it was over at 7:00. I am beat now! I still need to get the kids ready for bed a tidy up a bit.

0 comments: