For Christmas Mike got me a gift certificate for a hot air balloon ride. I have always wanted to go on one and I was so excited! Well, it has been sitting in the drawer until June, when I scheduled the ride for Friday August 12 (yesterday). We have had the best summer as far as weather goes in Northern Michigan, but not yesterday! NO! It is raining and thunderstorms, and windy, etc. The balloon company called on Thurs. night to cancel due to the weather forcast:( I was so bummed, but we will re-schedule. It is just hard because I don't always know the days I will be working during the summer. Oh well, I am sure it will work out.
The girls have been going to Munson's summer camp (which they love!). On Thurs they had a talent show, and I hear that they stole the show. They did a little dance to the Y.M.C.A. song. They were all set with a song from V.B.S., but the teacher wouldn't let them do it because it said 'Jesus', what's with that? I thought if it was the kids' idea they could do it, I don't know?! It was all their own idea, I didn't help at all. Anyway, I am sure they were soooo cute!
Busy week next week. I am working four full days, some even 8-1/2 hours!
Well, I hope that your weekend is great!
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Raining on MY Parade
Posted by Jill Corwin at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
A hot air balloon ride sounds SO fun!! I can't wait to hear about it when you get to take it! And that is a HUGE bummer about the girls song. :(
Post a Comment