Well, I did it. I just dropped Cole off at Kindergarten. I think that this is harder on me than on him. On the way to school he started to tear up and said, "Mom, I am gonna' miss you today." I told him that I will miss him too, but he will be having so much fun that he won't have any time to miss me. I started to tear up as I left the room. I left when he was busy playing. I gave him a kiss good-bye and left. He was fine. I am sure he will have a great day. I took lots of pictures. He looked so cute!
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't BELIEVE Cole is in Kindergarten!! Holy Cow. You make me tear up just reading about it. You'll have to let me know how his first day went and whether he survived without you. (and if you survived without him). :) Take care and I miss you too!
Post a Comment