Saturday, September 10, 2005

Pale, White, Gringo

Today my dad and step-mom took the kids fishing. It is weird being home with nobody here. Mike is at work today. I have had a busy morning though. Lowe's delivered the shingles and OSB to do our roof. Also VanDrie's delivered my new loveseat to replace the damaged one we had received previously. So, I have had to be here to meet the delivery people. I have gotten a little bit of house work done in the mean time. It seems like the laundry NEVER ends! I tried to go tanning here in Kingsley and that place is so frustrating!! Every time I go there in the evening they close earlier than the posted hours, and I don't get to tan, and today I am like "good, they can't close 5 hours early" so what happens? they are remodeling, and I can tan if I want, but there are no doors on the booths!!!! What is up with that!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

no doors on the booths? Is that legal?

Jill Corwin said...

I'm sure it's not, but hey, this is Kingsley!