Well, here I am AGAIN making a post that our balloon ride was cancelled! We woke up this morning at 5:30 and called to see if it was still on and they said that it was too windy! It seems like a perfect morning to me, but I guess that they are very carful about the safety of the passengers. So, I had my mom coming over to watch the kids and she didn't get my message that it was cancelled and came over, which was nice because when I finally rolled out of bed at 7:00 there was coffee made and it smelled wonderful, and my mom was sitting at my diningroom table all cheerful and chipper.....many of you may not know this, but I am NOT a morning person for about 30 mins. I am very grumpy and it takes me a while to wake up....so it was interesting to have my smiling mother in my diningroom. (I am still not sure how she even got in the house?)
Ummmm.... yesterday we had a dumpster delivered that we will use for tear off on our roof. We will start tearing off tonight...I am excited to have a new roof, and nervous that it will rain or something (since we don't seem to have good luck with the weather). So by tomorrow night I should no longer have 6 layers of shingles on my old house! Yeah!
That is pretty much what is going on around here...I'll let you know about the roof later!!!
Friday, September 23, 2005
Please be nice weather...please be nice weather
Posted by Jill Corwin at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jill, sorry to hear about you not being able to get your ride.
Post a Comment