Well, on Saturday moring we had seven men up on the roof working. It was GREAT. They got so much done. My dad, brother, friends Josh & Greg, brother-in-law Ken, father-in-law Jerry, and MIKE were all hard at work. They tore off everything except a little bit, and they got all of the tore off part covered with O.S. B. and tar paper so that it would be water proof. Yesterday was a beautiful day......today however.........
We woke up to rain, which is not a great thing since Dad, Joel, and Mike were planning on shingling today. They worked through the rain! They are amazing! They got quite a bit shingled. They eventually had to stop because it was too miserable. They are so GREAT!
They came in the house to warm up, and I hear this really loud dripping sound....not a good thing. We had a huge leak! Soooooo off to Mernard's to get a huge tarp because it is hard to tell where the leak is coming from while it is pouring and lightning everywhere! The leak eventually stopped, and all is dry! yea!
I enjoyed my weekend. I spent a lot of time with Meg, she is Joel's girlfriend, and she is so sweet. She was a huge help with the kids and with food, and it was great to spend time with her. They just left to go back home. Sad to see them leave, because I never know when I will see them again. Well, getting late and still need to make lunches and get ready for the week.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
It's Raining, It's Pouring....
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
time for a updated blog.
Post a Comment