Saturday, October 01, 2005

Same Old

Wow! This has been a very busy week for me. It was one of those weeks where you feel like you were never home, just enough to make a mess, sleep, and leave again. On Monday Cole and I met Mom for breakfast. After that we did some shopping and I had so much fun in The Children's Place. I got the girls each two out fits and a school shirt. They had a lot of things for only $4.99! It is always exciting to find a bargain. After shopping Cole and I came home a did a little laundry and tidying up around the house, picked up the girls from school, and came home to make dinner. This is how the whole week went, and it was busy at work too. This is the first 'down time' I have had.

We just bought a new camcorder because ours has been broken for about a year. It is not very expensive, but I am still excited because we can record! I missed so much this year!

Oh, yesterday I went to school with the kids and helped out in Tori and Morgan's classes. I had so much fun. I got to do a lot for the teachers and it was fun to get to know some of their friends. Next time will be Cole's turn.

Not much excitement around here. Still working on the roof. As I am posting there are 3 on the roof and one cleaning up the mess!

0 comments: