Well, it is here. I am officially 28 years old. That sounds old in one sense, and another very young. I am not very emotional about this birthday. 25 so far was the hardest for me, and I am not even sure why that one was hard. I don' t even feel any differnt. Imagine that. I still feel the same as I did yesterday.
They kids had more fun today with my birthday than I did. Don't get me wrong. My day was fine, but they just get so excited about birthdays. They love the cake, and 28 candles, and the gift giving, and all of that stuff. Today at work no one even said "happy birthday" or anything. So, I was a little disappointed, but my Mom called me at work to wish me a happy day. When I got home there were a lot of messages on the machine. One from Dad, Mom, Joel, and Christa. :) That helped, and there was even a card in the mail from Mom. I got two cards already, one from Joel and Meg, and one from my Grandma Arlene. Mike and the kids got me a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure. I am really excited about that! And Mom got me a sweater and DVD. Joel and Meg gave me a gift certificate. So, all in all it was a good birthday.
Well, I hope that all of you had a good day too. Oh, the best part of the day was the kids and Mike cleaned the house and I didn't have to make dinner, I sat on the couch while the kids waited on me!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Twenty Eight!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 1:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jill! We will continue the celebrating when you come down... Party on! I don't want to hear anything about you feeling old! You are 28, and I am 30 & going to be 31 in March.. I haven't even started having the kids process yet.. so my boobs are sagging for no purpose.. just because I am getting old.
what are you saying? My boobs are sagging? :p---
Jill~ Of course I am not telling you that your boobs are sagging! however, if they are, it's nothing a push up bra won't cure.
Post a Comment