Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Catch-up

Well, here I am posting (and it has been a while!) So sorry to those who are checking every day. I am even getting nasty e-mails from one friend (Jen) who by the way doesn't update her blog very often either. hint hint.

Anyway, here I go. This will just be kind of a boring look into our life for the past few weeks. The kids have been so excited about Halloween. They think that it is so fun to wear a costume. Which is very funny becasue they get to all of the time. They have TONS of dress up clothes and wear them on a regular basis. They were also excited about the CANDY! We decided that we were not going to go trick-or-treating. Yes, you heard me we were NOT going. The kids were okay with this because we were going to take them to the local baptist church where they have this huge fall festival and give out tons of candy. The kids had so much fun and we even got to go on a hay ride after dark! It was a lot of fun. All in all the kids made out well on candy they each ended up with over a gallon of candy which was all good candy bars and chocolate! ummmmm... my favorite. I may just have to sneak some while they are at school. Tori wanted to be an angel again. She makes such a cute little angel. Cole was a Knight. He was sooo cute. Morgan was Cinderella. She brought the picture of Cinderella to me and said that I had to make here hair like the picture....I did my best and Morgan was happy, but it didn't quite look like the picture. The most important thing is that she was happy! The worst part of Halloween is that I accidentally left my camera at my friends house so I wasn't able to take any picutres :(

Over the weekend Mike and I were invited to an 80's dress up fall party. It was so fun. We played 80's music and visited with friends and ate chili and our friends Jim and Stacy made this GREAT 'white chicken chili' which I think is super good! It is such a treat to have! Oh, at the party we even tight-rolled our jeans. We were like so cool, "psych".

While we were at the party the kids spent the night with my dad and Mary. This was their first time spending the night there and they had so much fun! They just love Grandma's and Grandpa's.

Well, again we have scheduled the balloon ride for this Friday morning. So far the weather report is good. I hope that is stays that way. Friday at noon I am heading down state with no kids to spend the weenend with Jen and Kelli. They are my old college roomies and it is always fun to get together with them. We laugh the whole weekend, and I even get to sleep in! yea! So I will post and update on Monday!

3 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Jill, I do appreciate the update on the blog.. He he he...

Jill Corwin said...

I am glad that I have your Stamp Of Approval now.... I will try to do better in the future.

Jen & Gary said...

Jill, yes, I just am grooming you... I want you to be "first place!"