Okay, this must be a record for me that I am posting twice in one day! I just have to vent for a moment. Mike and I scheduled the balloon ride again for tomorrow morning, and the balloon guy just called and cancelled because apparently he already knows that tomorrow morning will be windy! This is exactly the reason it was cancelled before, but the next morning it was beautiful! The one good thing is that at least he called the night before and I didn't have to get up at 5:30a.m. for no reason. Another good thing is that at least they don't take you up in the air if it is dangerous at all! I hope that I haven't ragged on the balloon guy too much. It is such a cool gift that my husband gave me. If anyone else needs a great idea for Christmas they are running a buy one get one free special right now. So anyways, I will NOT be going on a balloon ride tomorrow......so my fun weekend will not start until 12:30 when I leave to go to Jen's house. I am so excited.
Today was a good day for me. I dropped the kids off at school and had about an hour to kill before I needed to be at work. I went tanning.....which I always LOVE. After tanning I went to Target where everything from Halloween was 75% off. I got some candy for so cheap and two cute t-shirts for Cole. They have spiders on one and a cute skeleton on the other. They don't even look like "halloween" just cut boy shirts. I love it when I find a good deal! Anyways, when I went to the check out my bill was only $10.31 for 4 huge bags of candybars, two t-shirts, two water bottles, a coke and two packs of halloween pencils (to save for next year)! Bargains!
Oh, and one other little bummer. I hate it when you make plans, and then someone else asks you to do something at the same time. We hardly ever get to go over to friends' houses, and someone invited us over this weekend to play games, we can't go because I am going downstate. Bummer! I am so bummed! Too bad it wasn't any other weekend :(
Thursday, November 03, 2005
I'm BAAAAACK!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment