I am sorry that I haven't posted in over a week. It was a busy one. Last weekend I went down to Lansing to visit my friends Jen and Kelli (from Grand Rapids). We had a good time. We went to this AWESOME resturant called Bravo. They had the best food and it was a wonderful atmosphere. It is an Italian place and all of the decore was all of the light Italian colors with marble and white columns. It was beautiful. Jen's sister Becky came along for dinner and it was good to get to know her too. We had a great time laughing and eating until we were miserable. (they had the best desserts there!) After dinner we went back to Jen's and watched 'The Wedding Date' it was pretty good. On Saturday morning we had a relaxing morning and got ready to head out to shopping at the Howell outlet mall. It was great fun. I came home late on Saturday night (1:30a.m.)
This past week was busy just with school and work. I worked at the school on Friday and that is always fun. I have been fighting off a cold/sinus infection, so I have been extremely tired and have had a headache for a couple of days. Not fun!
On Friday the girls each had a friend over to play after school. This went very well because they each had someone to play with. If only one friend comes over they tend to fight and compete. So now I know that if one has a friend it is just easier to invite someone else over too!
Saturday Mom, Mike, the kids, and I all drove down to Kalamazoo to visit Joel and Meg. We were going down to celebrate Joel's birthday (which is on the 17th). We had a good day. We didn't leave town until about 11a.m. and we got down to Kalamazoo about 3. We took Joel out to dinner at a really fun steak house and they sang happy birthday and brought out a cake. After dinner we went back to his apartment to have more cake and ice-cream! It was a nice visit and good to see Joel and Meg too! We didn't get home until about 1:30a.m. because it was raining most of the way home! Hard to get up early for church!
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Kindreds, Kids, Kleenex, and Kalamazoo
Posted by Jill Corwin at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment