Thursday was a wonderful day. The weather was terrible, so it was nice just to be able to stay inside and be warm. Mom came over for dinner and we just played around the house and ate and ate some more. We gave Joel a call to wish him a happy day and that pretty much sums it up. It was great to me.
Actually the whole week was great. I worked on Monday and the kids went to daycare. I took the rest of the week off. We slept in and played games and just had fun together. On Tuesday we went to Sears to get the kids' pictures taken. That is always fun because they enjoy it so much. They are such HAMS! Friday I met Mom in town at Younker's and we did a little shopping there. I then went to Kohl's, Target, and Sears. I had a lot of fun. I brought Tori and Cole with me, so I wasn't even sure how long I would stay in town. They were so good that we stayed in town from 10-3:00. I even got to try on a ton of clothes at Sears and bought a whole matching Christmas outfit. It is so cute!
We got our tree yesterday. We are going to decorate it today. The kids are eagerly waiting right now, so I had better go and get started!
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Thanksgiving
Posted by Jill Corwin at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment