This week was BUSY. Monday I worked, the girls had Brownies at 6:00, then off to the viewing for Kody, then rush home to meet Mike so that we could trade off with the kids so he could go to bible study. Tuesday was funeral, and that basically wiped me out. It was a sad funeral. At the end the mom and dad got up (which they are divorced) together and the dad said basically that we should cherish every moment we have with those who we love; make sure they know it every day. There was not a dry eye in the house. Even most of the men were crying.
Wednesday work and A.W.A.N.A. at night. Thursday work and POTLUCK at work. Which is fun but then I had to prepare a lot of food, just one more thing to do. Thursday night we just stayed home and stayed busy with a lot of chores and homework. Yesterday dropped the girls off at school and Cole and I ran some errands and I got my hair cut. The length is pretty much the same but it is more of a shag. I needed a change or else I would cut it all off again. Today has been pretty much chores. I am actually caught up on the laundry. It is even all put away. That rarely happens around here. Tomorrow church and then off to start another week.
Tonight we may go over to Aunt Mary's. My cousin Morgan is moving to Newago (near Grand Rapids) so they are having a going away party for him. Before that though, we need to go to town and get some grocerys and ballet slippers. Have a good rest of the weekend.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
My Week
Posted by Jill Corwin at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jill - sounds like you had a busy weekend! Oh, and about watching a birth.. not all it's cracked up to be.. I know some people are thinking it's "beautiful" and natural...it's kinda gross!
lol!
Jill-lets get with the program and update your blog.
Post a Comment