Saturday, February 18, 2006

FRIDAY

Well, I did make it to Grand Rapids today. It was pretty bad roads on the way down, but the way back was fine. The appointment was GREAT news. The cardiologist seemed very surprised at Tori. He said that her heart looks really good and that the once small leak is now gone. Which is Super news. Two years ago he said that she would need surgery after puberty, but he is now thinking that it could wait "for a couple of decades" to use his exact words. I was so excited! He said that she can play any sports and with NO restrictions, not that she has ever let me put any on her teee hee hee.

On a VERY sad note..... when I got home a had 10 messages on the machine, and one of them was a message that Morgan's best friends' brother passed away yesterday. He is 5. I am so sad. I have been welling up with tears ever since I heard. I will be going over there tomorrow. I can't sleep right now so I am up dating my post. Please pray for the family. I can't even imagine how they feel.

On a completely different note. I did loose 5lbs. on my diet and today is Friday. So that is not bad. I weighed myself at the doctors office at Tori's appointment. You know how long they have you wait in those little rooms, and hey, there was a scales in there, I might as well use it!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so sorry to hear about the 5 year old.... So glad to hear about Tori's good report...and excited about your 5 lbs. :)

Jill Corwin said...

yes, I am now cherishing every moment with my kids. Not that I didn't before, but it takes on a whole new light.