So I was reading this article my Aunt Mary gave me and it talks about this "cleans" that is like a diet, but only lasts 3 days. You are supposed to loose 9lbs. She lost7 and kept it off. After that she did it the next week and has lost another 3. So anyways, I started it today. It is going good so far. Protein shakes all day and now I get to eat a HUGE salad topped with tuna. Tomorrow it is fruit all day and salad and fish/chicken for dinner, and the same on Wednesday. We will see how it goes. They only Stupid with a capital S is that I never weighed myself this morning and left for work so I have no clue how much I will actually loose. I am hoping just to fit better into my jeans. That would be great.
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jill - email me with the details for the diet.. I need to lose a few..
Post a Comment