Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ringing Or "Puking" In The New Year

Well, our new year was not that exciting. We stayed home and I was shampooing our family room carpet and Tori said she had a stomach ache. I didn't think anything of it because she has just spent all night and all day with my Aunt Melanie and I figured that she had eaten too much junk food or something. Well, not the case. She had the stomach flu. From 9p.m. till 5a.m. I didn't sleep. Morgan got sick starting about 11:30p.m. I was exhausted from not sleeping and from cleaning up and doing laundry. So, we missed church Sunday. Not because we were out partying till the wee hours, but we were exhausted either way. I didn't even wake up until 10a.m. (which is when church starts). So anyways, not the most exciting New Years I have heard about. Sunday about 6p.m. Cole got sick. The good news is the flu was a quick one and they were over it right away. I hope everyone else had a much better time.

1 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Jill, your blog should've of read " Puking in the New Year!" I am sorry that your new years was a rough one, if it makes you feel any better, I went to a party where I was the only female NOT PREGNANT!