I love snow days. They are great. You just feel like you are getting away with something. Tuesday was a "snow"day due to very icy roads. It turned out that Mike didn't have to work either. He planned on taking the kids to school and letting me sleep in. It was so sweet and I loved every minute of it until 10a.m. That's right, you all heard it. I slept in until 10 on a Tuesday morning! So Mike was a little bored and he thought we should go to a movie. We waited until the afternoon and went to the 3o'clock show. 'Hoodwinked' was the only kids' show, so we all sat there, and it was a really long one let me tell you. Even Tori said that it was long, so the movie wasn't so great, but it was fun to sit there with the kids and they enjoyed being on our laps and having fun together. We even got to sneak in a Mrs. Field's cookie after the show. I love their cookies. So anyways, snowdays are great and relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jill - snow days are always a good idea.
Post a Comment