Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Spikes

Well, Cole is turning into quite a big boy. He got a new hair cut last Friday. He told the lady that he wanted a spike. She did a great job and did a modern spike. It is so funny because every morning he gets him self dressed and goes in the bathroom and gets his hair wet and towel dries it and puts his own gel in it. He stands there and works the spikes until he thinks they look okay. He looks so much older to me!

Um....let's see.....Mike's work has been good. Keeping busy which is a huge "Praise the Lord!" I was a little nervous when venturing out on his own. But there have been no worries and he seems to be great at being his own boss and taking care of business.

Tori has been inviting all of her friends to A.W.A.N.A. it is so cute to listen to her call them. If they say they can't come she puts them on the spot and asks why. She is so bold. The kids have all been getting along so good. It is neat just to watch them play together. They make up games and read to eachother and just love being together, except when it comes to the van. They argue EVERY time we get in about who is sitting where. If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this I would appreciate comments. So far the new plan is a rotation in a clockwise circle. For the whole day they sit in this spot. It seems to have helped a little, but there is still complaining going on. Morgan is our little chipper one. She is always smiling and postitive. She will try to find a way to make everyone happy, even if she isn't. I have to tell her she can't make everyone happy. She is so sweet.

Well, not much going on. Just the same old. I took a day off from work this week. So I only work 2 days. It is really nice. I have so much to do today. Lots of cleaning and sorting. So I had better get started.

0 comments: