I was challenged by Kelli to list a "Seven in Seven" so here it goes:
Seven things I want to do before I die-
1.) Visit Ireland
2.) Go to New York City
3.) Go on a Mission Trip to Africa
4.) Go on a family vacation to Disney World
5.) Graduate from college
6.) Go on a hot air balloon ride (which is not too far off) :D
7.) Have a guest bedroom/suite where people can come and stay and relax
Seven things I cannot do-
1.) Draw
2.) Play organized sports (I am not coordinated)
3.) Sing beautifully
4.) Return the library books on time
5.) Be lazy at work
6.) Play the lottery (I feel like it is such a waste of $)
7.) Pay full price for any clothing item......ever
Seven things that attracted me to my husband-
1.) He is tall
2.) He is strong
3.) He is a very hard worker
4.) He is smart
5.) He is generous to me
6.) He is loyal
7.) He is predictible
Seven things I say most often-
1.) Are you listening to me!?! (to my kids)
2.) Walking feet (daycare kids)
3.) No yelling at eachother (to my kids)
4.) Use your inside voice (both daycare and my kids)
5.) Where are you working tomorrow? (to Mike)
6.) Have a good day
7.) How was your day?
Seven Favorite Series/Books/Authors-
1.) Anne Of Green Gables
2.) Gene Stratton-Porter
3.) The Bible
4.) Little House On The Prairie
5.) Gary Chapman
6.) Left Behind Series
7.) Max Lucado
Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over-
1.) Dirty Dancing
2.) The Sound of Music
3.) The Notebook
4.) Bambie
5.) Finding Nemo
6.) The Wizard of Oz
7.) Toy Story
Seven Places You Have Been-*I added this myself since I don't have anyone to 'tag'
1.) Cancun, Mexico
2.) Creel, Chihauha, Mexico
3.) Daytona Beach, FL
4.) Lima, OH
5.) Orlando, FL
6.) Picutred Rocks, Western U.P., MI
7.) Chicago , IL
Seven People to "Tag"
*I have none because I don't know anyone additional to tag. Sorry!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Seven In Seven
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
jill - we need to go to NEW YORK!
Sounds good. We should plan it! I have a friend in N.Y. who would love for me to visit her too! But if your brother's house is empty....we may have to take advantage of that! :D
It sounds like we should be heading to New York!...Let's go girls!
I'll say, for real we should just plan it. Maybe a long weekend....or something like that.
I want to go!! I want to go!! I want to go!! Sorry I've been gone, we just got our laptop back. Miss you!
Post a Comment