I went shopping at the mall. I went into a store that I normally don't shop in. Just because it is a "teenager" store. Well, I needed some jeans, and I thought, what do I have to lose, I will try some on (and they were 40% off). I tried a pair on, and they were too big! I mean, that never happens, and I haven't lost any weight. So, the lady asks how things are going and I told her they were too big, she offers to get me the next size down. They fit, perfectly. Now....why doesn't every designer make them "one size bigger" just to make women feel better? I mean, sizes are getting smaller and smaller, which makes you think you are big, when you are average. Anyways, I bought two pairs of jeans (and I never do that!). I also bought a shirt, full price, it is really cute. I think I will be shopping there more often!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No kidding! I bought a couple tops this week at Kohls and they are extra large! And they are not baggy at all. I almost didn't want to buy it for that reason along even though it fit fine and looks nice. Hmmm... maybe I'll have to start checking the teen stores. :)
Sewing patterns are the most depressing with sizes (some brands anyway). If you go by the measurements on the package, your size can be 5-10 sizes bigger.
now you got me curious - what store?!?!
It was Maurices...
Post a Comment