Well, yesterday I turned 30! I had a pretty uneventful day. I worked as normal and got the kids from school, and then came home. Mike called and wondered if I wanted to go out to dinner. I said sure. We went to La Senorita's. When we pulled in I recognized a lot of my family's cars. You guessed it, a SURPRISE party with all of my family there. It was really fun, and I was totally surprised! From Mike I got a spa day. The kind where you get massage, pedicure, manicure, and more! I am soooo excited to use it! Wow! And my family all got me presents, which normally doesn't happen since I am a "grown up" and all.......
Well, I had a wonderful birthday, and No, I don't feel any older. I think that now I am the age I have felt for about 10 years :D Maybe now people won't always be surprised when I tell them I have three kids.
Friday, October 19, 2007
30
Posted by Jill Corwin at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy 30th Birthday Jill!
Post a Comment