Friday, October 19, 2007

Good News

Oh, the best news this week.......on Wednesday I got to say the sinner's prayer with Morgan. It was the highlight of my week. She is such a wonderful daughter, and we were talking about that, and she got talking/asking if you go to heaven because you do good things....which opened the conversation, and we talked for a long time and she said, well, I don't know if I have asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins, and thank Him for dying on the cross for my sins, and to live in my heart; so she did. I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Woo hoo!!! :D

I remember praying that with my mom :D

Kelli said...

Wonderful!!

Melissa said...

Awesome, we went through that with Sarah too, and got into it with Adam alittle. It is so cool when kids are ready and they start wondering my personally about God. What a great feeling to help lead them to the Lord.