I had a wonderful Saturday. I woke up and drove down to Grand Rapids. Let me tell you.....it was a beautiful drive! The leaves were absolutely gorgeous! I had to stop and take some pictures! I went to Kelli's and picked her up, and we went to a couple of thrift stores. I found a brand new guitar for Cole for a Christmas present! After thrifting (new word), we went to Grand Traverse Pie Co. for lunch, which was delicious! (thanks Kelli for lunch!) After lunch, off to the mall and had LOTS of fun there! After that I dropped Kelli off, and drove home. It was just a nice relaxing day!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds so fun. Maybe I could go with some time, so I could meet Kelli.
That would be really fun! We should plan it! :D
Post a Comment