Let's see...Morgan's sleepover went well. Only 4 other girls plus our 2 (and Cole). They all got along pretty well, but were up until 1:30am (which is when I went to bed)or later!
My birthday was great! I had a wonderful birthday. I had the day off from work. I met Mom for breakfast and she gave me these bowls I have been wanting. She also gave me some money to go pick out an outfit, which is always fun! So off to shopping I went! All day! Because Mike also gave me money to buy.........you guessed it.........a DIGITAL CAMERA! I got to shop to pick it out! It is a really nice one and so far has been easy to use. I still have not downloaded any pictures to try to blog them or e-mail, but I think I will later tonight. I also got a couple of cards, and my brother sent me the best card I have ever gotten, a REALLY nice letter. He also gave me some money to buy something special....which I still haven't done.
The weather has turned to winter already. I don't remember there being snow on my birthday ever! It is so cold and yucky! Makes me want to move somewhere warm.
I have another busy week. Girls night out tomorrow, Wednesday night church, and Friday night is a young marrieds party HERE! FUN!
Have a good week.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Update
Posted by Jill Corwin at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment