Hello again! I had a great weekend. Somehow my schedule at work has been Monday, Tuesday, adn Wednesday for the past 5 weeks now. This is nice because I get a four day weekend. And this weekend was BEAUTIFUL! I love fall. My dad and stepmom took the kids all day Saturday, so Mike and I had a nice day and got a lot done. We were even able to go out to lunch together and do a little bit of shopping.
I made the reservation for our upcoming vacation. That is nice to have done. I have been kinda stressing over it because there are SO many places to choose from as far as where we wanted to stay. I am VERY excited to go on vacation, and leave the cold for a couple of weeks! We are driving to Florida, so it will be at least two weeks that we are gone. I am looking forward to it.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Fall Weekend
Posted by Jill Corwin at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll? Also, in the Kidzone they had the address for the Gordon's blog of their trip. I was wondering if you might have the kidzone news that has it.
I have not been able to find the Gordon's blog either. I will ask Sunday and get it to you. Yes, you may add me to your 'blogroll'.
Post a Comment