We were talking about Honor tonight at Young Marrieds group at church. I think it is an interesting topic. I personally think that people feel honored in different ways, partly by your personality. What do you all think? List some things that make you feel honored. For me I feel honored when someone takes time to spend with me; I feel honored when I get an invitation; and I feel honored by me children when they try to copy things I do. I don't know, just some thoughts on my mind tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jill~ I feel honored when my husband will remember things I like.
Yes, that is a good one.
Jill, I did not know about your blog! Somebody at church mentioned it to me, and I couldn't believe you had a blog this long and I didn't know!
Amie~ I am not as good at blogging as you are, so I don't tell many people. I don't want you to be disappointed checking it out everyday, and then there is nothing new to read :) Thanks for checking it out!
Post a Comment