Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sleepover Update

The sleepover went very well. The girls all got along well. However, they stayed up until 12:45! And were up all of them by 7:15! Ugh!! I rolled out of bed and made them eggs and hashbrowns. We get to do the whole thing over on the 13th for Morgan.

Today was a nice day. We went to church and then out for brunch buffet. When we got home we relaxed and read the paper and layed around. It was nice. The house should be done soon. We hired someone to do the trim now. We just don't seem to have the time to get to it, and when we do, it is raining or something. So, if we want it done this YEAR, we should hire someone. Hopefully I get a camera soon and can post a picture (I asked for one for my b-day!).

1 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Jill- glad to hear that the sleepover was successful! We need to get togehter soon.. it's been too long!