- Okay, so this TV thing hasen't really caused me to be a great blogger or anything. I have been doing much better on reading. I have been reading the Bible every day and have been reading some books too. Does anyone else start like three books at once? I don't know why I do this. I should just start one and finish it.
- Summer is going by way too fast. I have gotten some school things done, but also have a lot more to do. Cole insists that he needs a new backpack. He doesn't ask for much, so that will be added to the list
- We will be going camping Labor Day weekend. This will be fun, but I am not sure about the timing with the start of school on the 5th and all. And I will have a lot of work to do to unpack and clean everything, on top of get the kids off to school. The good thing is that they will all three be in school everyday, so I should have more time to do house things...supposedly.
- We have a wedding to go to this weekend. I am so looking forward to it. We haven't been on a date in a long time and it is well over due...the sad thing is we have to have a wedding to go out alone :)
- Our house looks like a shack right now. There is no paint on it because it is all scraped off so that it can be repainted. Mike and I have been working hard on it. It will look so nice when it is done, but it looks really bad right now. We also had a window installed in the family room. It looks really nice. We also had some siding replaced because it was getting too old. I am excited about these "updates".
- We went to the library yesterday and the girls each got a huge pile of books. I was thinking that they wouldn't be able to finish them by the time school starts, but they have each already read on chapter book in less than 24 hours, so maybe they will finish....I hope they love to read like I did when I was younger......I got to travel to so many places through the books. I just surprised me because they haven't gotten that into a book yet.
- The girls have gone to basketball camp all week. They LOVED it! Morgan is quite the little star on the court. I am pleasantly surprised. She got the coaches award. They have both been so tired it is great because they go to bed early and sleep in until I have to get them up.
Have a great weekend. I won't be home much. I am going to my mom's because Mike is having his "guys game night" and Sat is the wedding, and Sun is a party at church and a party at Mike's parents house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment