Thursday, August 03, 2006

Competition of the Twins

Well, it is official, I have one 'passing' swimmer and one 'not passing' swimmer. Now this is hard when they are twins, and to top it off the pass was for Morgan who has the "special" hand......Tori thinks the instructor mixed them up :) I told her that he didn't. I have been watching and Morgan was swimming awesome! Not that Tori isn't doing good, but the class was really hard and actually above their level a little bit. Tori has done great and improved a ton! I am so proud of both of them! It is hard for them because they are so competitive with everything they do! I guess it is just life.

Work was good today. We have a new lead teacher in my room. This is weird. She is my boss, but I could do her job, but I don't have a degree saying I can do her job. She is only 23 and has no kids. I also feel weird because she is technically my boss and I am showing her how to do her job.....I guess I have never been in a situation like this before..... Soon she will be running the place, but for now it is weird!

0 comments: