Monday, March 20, 2006

HAPPY SPRING

Well, the girl's weekend was great. It is always nice to do a little get-away. Jen' house is so nice and quiet and relaxing. We went to a great place for dinner called 'Cheeseburger In Paradise' it is a Jimmy Buffet type place. That was a lot of fun. On Saturday we did a little window shopping in Grand Ledge and that was fun. We went in to a home decor store that was absolutely beautiful. Saturday night we went out to Bravo again. It is an Italian place that has the best food.

This week was the same old same old. Mike had his last basketball game on Thursday (for this season anyways). His team lost the tournament, so that was a bummer, but there is always next year. The girls had ballet on Friday. They are so cute. Saturday was busy. The girls had a field trip with brownies to the pool, and a pizza party. Morgan was ALSO invited to a birthday party at Phys Kids which is a gym type of thing for kids. It was a lot of fun. They have a better social life than I do right now!

I am planning Morgan and Tori's birthday parties since they are coming up before I know it. They both want to go see Ice Age II for their party. I told them they can invite 3 friends each. I decided to do it seperately. I think it will be easier with less girls and go on two different days. They are so excited! It will be fun.

Well, let's see....that is about it. Nothing too exciting. We have (MIKE) been doing some raking and yard work. He put up the trampoline. That is fun!

2 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Jill- I can't imagine taking all those giggely girls to the movies!

Jill Corwin said...

Yes, the movies should be interesting. ;) I will let you know how it goes.